Saturday, January 6, 2007

Welcome LAURA

Laura
Joined Get Fit on January 6, 2007

Current Weight and Height: 5'9", 154.5 lbs.
Goal weight .... 133 lbs.
Laura's Plan: I want to loose the baby weight, plus additional weight I gained after I had Emilie. I also want to be able to run a mile straight (without stopping). Participate in a race. I'm planning on working out 3-5 times a week, doing cardio and weights. Finally, I want to start eating healthy and create habits that will stay with me.
Do you need any help/advice from others? I would love encouragement...who doesn't!? I would love to learn some exercises that i could do at home (i.e. crunches, etc.) Also would love healthy recipes.
Fitness Goal in 3 months.... Be down at least 15 pounds. Be able to run for 15 minutes without stopping.
Fitness Goal in 6 months.... Be at goal weight. Be firmer and able to fit in at least an 8...maybe a 6.
Fitness Goal in 9 months.... Participate in a race. Maintain weight and exercise plan.
Fitness Goal in 12 months... Maintain weight and exercise plan

Laura,
Great goals and you are off to a good start. It will be wonderful to see you accomplish your goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mumsy said...

You can do it, Laura!!!

January 7, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home