Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome APRIL



APRIL
joined Get Fit on January 2, 2007
Current Weight and Height? 146 and 5'8"
Goal weight ? 130
April's Plan:
Just joined a gym near my house so I plan on working out at least three times a week either playing racquetball, going to a class, or using cardio equipment. I also need to adjust my diet to include healthy fruits/vegetables. I go out to eat for lunch majority of the time so I'm going to try to cut back the amount I go out and order healthier selections.
Fitness Goal in 3 months....lose 5 lbs
Fitness Goal in 6 months.... lose 10 lbs
Fitness Goal in 9 months.... lose 15 lbs
Fitness Goal in 12 months...Fit into my old jeans, size 3/4.

April would like to also work on tone, strength, and flexibility. She wants to do a variety of different workouts as all of these areas need help :)

I am so glad you joined April - You can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home