Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year's Resolution..

First find out what your "New Year's Resolution" or Goal is:

Ask Yourself:
1- Where am I at right now?
Get a good idea of what your current condition is. You could do this through taking measurements, taking pictures, or anything else to give you a good indication of where you are in your lifetime fitness goals right now.

2- Where do I want to be 3, 6, 9, and 12 months from now?
Get an idea of where you want to be. Set reasonable goals for yourself. Have a goal for 3 month from now, 6, 9 and 12 months from now. It is easier to reach a goal if it is an obtainable distance away.

3- How am I going to get there?
Have a PLAN!
What days will you be able to work out? What will I do when I workout? What kind of foods will I eat? And so forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home