Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome HEATHER


HEATHER
joined Get Fit on January 2, 2007
Current height and weight: 5'4" and 160 lbs
Goal weight: 130 lbs
Heather's Plan:
I'm doing aerobic exercise daily and I just bought a new bike that I plan to use often, both for leisure and for getting me around town.I'm also being more careful about how I eat.
3 month goal: 140 lbs, aerobic exercise daily
6 month goal: 130 lbs, aerobic exercise daily, bike as primary transportation whenever possible and reasonable.
9 month goal: maintain (that's the hard part)
12 month goal: maintain!
You can do it Heather! Keep up the hard work - eating healthy and exercising is key - do not starve yourself - just make correct choices with food. Keep up the cardio workout and throw in some strength training as well.
(it is not too late for others to join - email lisapowellnyc@yahoo.com your fitness goals - we would love to have you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home