Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome KRISTIN


KRISTIN
joined Get Fit on January 2, 2007
Current Weight and Height: 5'8", 215 lbs.
Goal weight: 165 lbs
Kristin's Plan:
Exercise, portion control
Fitness Goal in 3 months....Gain strength and endurance, lose 1-2 lbs. per week.
Fitness Goal in 6 months.... Feel good about wearing a swimsuit when I take my kids to the beach
Fitness Goal in 9 months....Closing in on my goal weight, continue building muscle.
Fitness Goal in 12 months...Participate in a sprint triathalon with my husband ( and look good doing it!)
Great Goals Kristin! I am excited that you have joined!
(it is not too late for others to join - email lisapowellnyc@yahoo.com your fitness goals - we would love to have you!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mumsy said...

Kristin--

I just barely read the comment you left on my welcome post. Send me an e-mail and we can talk about a menu for your RS dinner. I love to plan those kinds of things. And I'm totally flattered, by the way, that you would ask.

Here's my e-mail:
lindseyrosejohnson@gmail.com

January 26, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home