Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome LISA



The things I love....

LISA
Joined and founded Get Fit on January 1, 2007
Current Weight and Height: 5'6" 135 lbs
Goal weight: 130 lbs


Lisa's plan: To keep up the pace that I have set for myself. In order to maintain, I need to continue to workout (kickboxing, running, ice skating or rollerblading, spinning, swimming). Sign up(crossing my fingers to get into NYC) and train for a marathon or triathlon. Also, implement healthy eating habits for myself and my children.
Do you need any help/advice from others? I need healthy recipes and running partners to train for a marathon or triathlon.


Fitness Goal in 3 months....Lose that 5 lbs of post marathon and holiday weight gain.
Fitness Goal in 6 months.... Maintain weight and work on cardiovascular strength
Fitness Goal in 9 months.... Be physically and emotionally ready to complete a marathon or triathlon
Fitness Goal in 12 months...Complete a marathon or triathlon

I will let you all know what marathon or triathlon I decide to enter in once I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home