Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome MAMALANG


MAMALANG
joined Get Fit on January 2, 2007
Current Weight and Height: 5'2" - 207 lbs
Goal weight: 130 lbs
Mamalang's plan:
I begin Weight Watchers on 01/04 (again) and I will be working out at home at least 2 evenings a week. I will also go to the gym on Wed and Thurs afternoons
Do you need any help/advice from others? I always need help, advice and encouragement.
Fitness Goal in 3 months....I would like to lose 25 lbs, be more flexible and physically active Fitness Goal in 6 months.... I would like to lose 40 lbs
Fitness Goal in 9 months.... I would like to lose 60 lbs
Fitness Goal in 12 months...I would like to be at my goal weight, having lost 77lbs
Thanks for joining the group. Great idea to combine Weight Watchers and exercise. The two work well together. Eating right + exercise = results. Keep to the WW program and get your wok outs in and it will pay off!
(it is not too late to join - email lisapowellnyc@yahoo.com with your fitness goals - we would love to have you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home