Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome LINDSEY

Lindsey
Joined Get Fit on January 2, 2007
Current Weight and Height: 5'9", 235 lbs. (I can't believe I admitted that!!)
Goal weight .... 150 lbs.
Lindsey's Plan: I don't want to set unrealistic goals. I know this is going to be a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. I don't want to focus on the numbers as much as getting healthier by exercising and eating the right foods.
Do you need any help/advice from others? I love any encouragement I can get! And I like knowing that there are other people out there trying to do the same thing so we can share our tips with each other and cheer each other on. And I also love any new exercises or tips about fitness.
Fitness Goal in 3 months.... Be firmer, lose a few dress sizes, increased energy and strength, better endurance, do Pilates a few times a week to supplement what I'm doing at the gym Fitness Goal in 6 months.... Start running 5-6 days a week in addition to doing weights and Pilates, lose a few more dress sizes
Fitness Goal in 9 months.... Run inside/outside 3-4 times a week, to have lost half the weight I want to lose (which is around 40 lbs.), start swimming on days I don't run
Fitness Goal in 12 months... Keep running so I can start training for a half-marathon, shop in a regular store again :)
Great job with your fitness goals. You have realistic expectations for yourself and that will help you obtain your goals. You will do great!
(it is not too late to join in on the fun - email lisapowellnyc@yahoo.com your fitness goals and lets get this party started!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have some similar goals. Kee pme posted on your progress!

January 2, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Mumsy said...

Kristin--
Let's do this together! Keep me posted on your progress, too.

January 2, 2007 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing for exercise? My goal, to start, is an aerobics and weight lifting class three times per week and walking with my kids three times a week. (Hopefully, before long, I will be able to run with my kids)

January 5, 2007 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so I just read your just recipes blog and you are my new favorite online person. I know, I know...it is a huge honor but I think you can handle it. Now, a question...I have to plan a RS Birthday dinner for the first week in march. Any menu ideas??? Don't try to lie and say you don't have any because I just won't believe it. I, too, just love to cook. I am pretty sure that is why I got fat. You just can't make things without tasing them. It's just wrong.

January 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home