Thursday, January 4, 2007

Welcome KIM


KIM
Joined Get Fit on January 4, 2007
My current weight and height is 5'3" and 254 lbs
My goal weight is 150 lbs
I plan on achieving this goal by eating more healthy and execising more... I don't have an exercise routine yet and I am wanting to get one started.
I definately more help and advise from others... support from other people keeps me inline.
My goal for 3 months is to lose 20 lbs. and have a structured exercise plan
My goal for 6 months is to get down to 200 lbs.
My goal for 9 months is be atleast to 185 lbs.
My goal for 12 months is to be down to 160 lbs.
I started trying to lose weight 3 weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs so far... that has given me the confidence and will power to keep trying. Now I have to get the motivation to start my exercising... I am glad I found your blog and I am going to try my best to keep with my goals that I have set.
Kim,
I am glad that you found this blog too. Congrats on your current weight loss - keep up the great work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home