Monday, January 8, 2007

Welcome HEATHER**


Heather**
Joined Get Fit on January 8, 2007

Current height: 5' 11", weight: 155 lbs
Goal weight: 135 lbs
Plan: To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. As soon as I stopped nursing, the weight slowly piled on. I can only work out 3 times a week between work and kids. I am going to start jogging during my lunch break, play basketball twice a week, and hopefully some volleyball. I really need to eat healthier instead of on-the-go food.
3 months: Lose 1-2 pounds a week
6 months: Continue with 1-2 pounds a week
9 months: Maintain the weight loss
12 months: Being able to do a Man's push up!

Heather**,
I love it - work on those push ups! Basketball and Volleyball - what fun activites to get that cardio workout in. You can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home