Thursday, January 11, 2007

Member Question:

I have a question for you...I appreciate your post about counting calories. I'm trying to cut my calorie intake, but I'm having trouble counting the calories I eat. My husband and I recently moved to Germany (we'll be here for 2 years) and they don't always put nutrition facts on their food labels here. Do you have any good guide for figureing out how many calories I'm eating?

I found this Calorie Calculator online. Put in the food you ate or want to eat and it will come up with calories for it.
Counting Calories is a good basis to know how much you are putting into your body. Just don't forget that it is not all how many calories you eat but what. Make sure you are eating healthy foods so that you are getting everything your body needs. Here is one trick - eat food high in fiber. They will make you feel fuller longer. You should not feel starved - if you are hungry, you are not eating enough of the right foods.

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Thanks, Lisa! You're the best! I will definitely be using this calorie counter a lot. I'm definitely trying to keep my eating healthy and varied...but I'll start keeping my eye out for fiber!

Thanks again for the motiviation!

January 11, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home