Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Heather's Update

An Update from Heather:
Not doing as great as I had hoped! But slowly progress is being made...I'm down 5 lbs. Although I was doing really good about exercising daily in January, it slowed down in February and now I only really get my aerobics in a couple of times a week. I was also doing really well about riding my bike more...both for running errands and for pleasure riding...until the pedal broke a couple of weeks ago and hopefully that will be getting fixed this week. My eating habits are doing better.I think I need motivation with my exercise and tips for eating out would also be helpful.

Great job on the weight loss so far...keep it up. Remember to keep exercise in your schedule - try to do a little bit each day. You can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home